The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email addresses
- Contact telephone numbers
- Company names
- Website user statistics
- IP addresses
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by website visitors via submissions to our Contact form which appears on https://www.beingonline.co.uk/contact-us.
We also receive information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Google Analytics (if the visitor has explicitly consented to allow Statistics and Marketing cookies). Note: we use Google Consent Mode and Google Analytics 4 - learn more.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- respond to queries submitted through our contact form
- understand how website visitors engage with us
- build an evidence-based understanding of who our visitors are in order to better serve them
BeingOnline do not share personal information we hold with any other organisations or individuals.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
The personal information collected from this website is securely stored Microsoft Azure’s cloud platform.
We keep data submitted via forms on our website for up to 12 months. We will dispose of your information by purging data. Data may remain within backup files for up to 30 days after purging.
Last updated: 13 January 2022